- Panel discussions #it4k12 on MS Exchange 2010/2013, Application and Desktop Virtualization, Service Desk Standards (ITIL) and much more 2 days ago
- New ERAC whitepaper “Use of Feature Film in K-12”. Members only. Log in or create account to view. bcerac.ca/resources/whit… 2 days ago
- New ERAC whitepaper “Copyright Considerations for K-12”. Members only. Log in to view. bcerac.ca/resources/whit… 2 days ago
- Friday am #it4k12 presentation: Peter Schmit: Beginner's Guide to Managing a Large Share Point Project. Register: regonline.ca/Register/Check… 2 days ago
- @ryanksmithdtnet We are all looking forward to your talk also at #it4k12! 2 days ago
Category Archives: Resources
Here is a good video showing the advantages and disadvantages of the open web vs. a learning management system (LMS) and how the two approaches can be blended together.
The November edition of School Leadership Briefing includes a good interview with Lee Crocket, co-author of Literacy is not enough: 21st Century fluencies for the digital age. Here are two excerpts. The skill that we teach in school is really … Continue reading
School Leadership Briefing provides good consolidated access to high quality education policy and trends reports. This web service costs $75 per year. A free 30-day trial is available.
The following is from Digital Learning Now, a report prepared by the Digital Learning Council, an initiative launched by Jeb Bush, governor of Florida 1998 to 2007 and Bob Wise, Governor of West Virginia 2001 to 2005, to identify policies … Continue reading
This working paper from the Thomas B. Fordham Institute, a conservative education policy think tank (wikipedia entry), predicts the potential disruptions that digital learning will likely have on traditional teaching models. One section identifies the missing learning resource platform to … Continue reading