- ERAC may not be tweeting much throughout the summer, but we are still hard at work for our members, securing the deals you want and more!
- What percentage of your learning resource budget is spent on digital resources compared to print?
- New InfoTech site in ERAC Commons, preferred pricing and much more in 2nd edition June newsletter
- Capture your lessons with FrontRow Juno lesson capture software now Mac-compatible.
- Only want to purchase Bookflix, or TrueFllix, or Expert Space in the Scholastic Digital Bundle? Now you can!
Category Archives: Resources
Here is a good video showing the advantages and disadvantages of the open web vs. a learning management system (LMS) and how the two approaches can be blended together.
The November edition of School Leadership Briefing includes a good interview with Lee Crocket, co-author of Literacy is not enough: 21st Century fluencies for the digital age. Here are two excerpts. The skill that we teach in school is really …
School Leadership Briefing provides good consolidated access to high quality education policy and trends reports. This web service costs $75 per year. A free 30-day trial is available.
The following is from Digital Learning Now, a report prepared by the Digital Learning Council, an initiative launched by Jeb Bush, governor of Florida 1998 to 2007 and Bob Wise, Governor of West Virginia 2001 to 2005, to identify policies …
This working paper from the Thomas B. Fordham Institute, a conservative education policy think tank (wikipedia entry), predicts the potential disruptions that digital learning will likely have on traditional teaching models. One section identifies the missing learning resource platform to …