- @gmbondi @bkuhn @audreyvan Great tie-in for upcoming #it4k12 conference with Classroom track. Registration at regonline.ca/Register/Check… 1 day ago
- Panel discussions #it4k12 on MS Exchange 2010/2013, Application and Desktop Virtualization, Service Desk Standards (ITIL) and much more 5 days ago
- New ERAC whitepaper “Use of Feature Film in K-12”. Members only. Log in or create account to view. bcerac.ca/resources/whit… 5 days ago
- New ERAC whitepaper “Copyright Considerations for K-12”. Members only. Log in to view. bcerac.ca/resources/whit… 5 days ago
- Friday am #it4k12 presentation: Peter Schmit: Beginner's Guide to Managing a Large Share Point Project. Register: regonline.ca/Register/Check… 5 days ago
Category Archives: Themes
Here are the slides from the ERAC IT4K12 keynote presentation, June 12, 2012.
Here is a good video showing the advantages and disadvantages of the open web vs. a learning management system (LMS) and how the two approaches can be blended together.
A good report from GigaOM report by David Coleman that looks at the difference between leveraging the crowd vs. implementing social networks without a clear purpose. Here is an excerpt: As a business leader you are probably just starting to … Continue reading
Over the past decade, the Web has evolved from a publishing tool to a collaboration and curation platform, and educational institutions have struggled to keep up with exponential change, including growing access to learning materials, programs, and platforms outside school … Continue reading